Monday, September 29, 2008

Summary

My leisure is largely centered toward my activities with the martial arts. I spend 3 to 4 days a week at the martial arts center. It is a serious leisure pursuit and it presents a challenege for me. I continue to pursue this leisure endevor, because of the fact I want to increase my skill level in this paticular activity, the challenge of increasing my skill level in this leisure pursuit is what makes it exciting for me. I am pleased with my leisure pursuits, someone from the outside might believe that my leisure experiences are limited, someone from an outside perspective may believe that I need to pursue a more varied amount of leisure experiences. However I am pleased with my leisure experiences and my choices. My barriers to experiencing a more varied amount of leisure experiences is possibly a lack of education on what other leisure pursuits i may enjoy.

1 comment:

MommyLife said...

You tried. However you need to express yourself in terms of leisure in your life or leisure and the course material or helping others find leisure. 5/10