I need to be aware of my feelings as I am experiencing leisure, how will I introduce the benefits of leisure , if I myself am not aware of the beneficial feelings that I experience through leisure. I need to be able to understand how leisure would be able to fit into different individuals lifestyles. In todays society leisure is not looked upon as important, a persons value is largely looked upon on how much money he/she makes, and the contributions they make through their work. However leisure is an important aspect of what defines an individuals values.
My martial arts experience has given me an opportunity to leisure educate individuals who are just beginning their participation in martial arts, and I have demonstrated the techniques that are practiced and I give them pointers on how to perform the techniques properly and effectively. I enjoy sharing my knowledge and experience with others and teaching them something that I enjoy, in this case the martial arts. People always appear to be appreciative when you take the time to teach them, and when it is leisure related, an experience freely chosen like the martial arts in this instance, people tend to be more receptive and listen willingly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lack of blogs. The ideas are a valuable insight into your understanding of leisure. However, you have not addressed the issues related to becoming a leisure educator. 5.5/10
Post a Comment