Wednesday, September 17, 2008
This past weekend i went to an MMA(mixed martial arts) event at the Cluade Robillard Center. It was a fun and interesting experience, I went with my friend, I think we both enjoyed ourselves, but found some of the fights were boring, I wasn't always impressed with the skill level of all of the fighters. However the event is the minor leagues in a sense of the sport of mixed martial arts. I love the sport that's what drew me to attend the event and i'm glad I attended.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good start to blogging. Keep adding posts. It must feel funny to attend a sporting competition when you are aware of the skill level and know that some fights are just to kill time. The average viewer has no idea what they are watching... they just cannot judge easy versus difficult maneuvers, offensively or defensively.
Is it your leisure to be a spectator and also a trainee/competitor?
Hey!
Nice blog. Interesting to read about your MMA experiences because I used to do martial arts when I was younger. Shotokan Karate actually...Got my blue belt, but stopped after that because my club wanted me to train for competitions, and I felt like I could no longer go to the dojo to train without having to practise for an event. And so that spoiled it for me. Sometimes I think about getting back into it, but so far I have not made any real effort. Guess that is a sign that I am not ready yet....
See ya in class!
Post a Comment